Thanks - wish I could take credit. I love, love, love fireworks. We partook Friday and Saturday. Fireworks are something else, but that finale - that's awesome. The holiday was great and safe as well, and we trust that yours was the greatest. Thanks for stopping by. Peace.
The kids and I went Friday and Saturday nights (somewhat together - long story - tell you later), in two different places - Art Museum on Friday, Penn's Landing on Saturday. Awesome is one word that I could use, but, I am so biased. I LOVE fireworks. See you soon? Peace.
4 comments:
Hope y'all had a good and safe weekend.
Thanks - wish I could take credit. I love, love, love fireworks. We partook Friday and Saturday. Fireworks are something else, but that finale - that's awesome. The holiday was great and safe as well, and we trust that yours was the greatest. Thanks for stopping by. Peace.
Hope you enjoyed the 4th. I don't even recall what I was doing but it most certainly did not include fireworks.
The kids and I went Friday and Saturday nights (somewhat together - long story - tell you later), in two different places - Art Museum on Friday, Penn's Landing on Saturday. Awesome is one word that I could use, but, I am so biased. I LOVE fireworks. See you soon? Peace.
Post a Comment