Monday, June 9, 2008

Ghetto Summers (part 5)

(il)legal tender(ronies)


I see tights, covering healthy thighs,

and, halter tops that attract my eyes,

and, micro-minis that solicit my sighs.

I see tights that

illuminate every curve of vivacious vixen;

thighs covered tightly,

in tights that slightly cover

luscious curves.

Halter tops, and, blouses that

are not sheer, but, SHEER,

allowing a glimpse of ample cleavage.

Micro-minis coerce my sighs,

causing me to stare, harder than is wise,

at legs that tower unto infinity.

. . . and, Charlene leans, and, whispers to Jean

“Now, you know . . . !!”.

I truly believe that I see

women with perfected bodies,

fully developed in every way.

But, I find that what I see, instead,

is the essence of youth and vitality;

an essence blossomed ten years too soon,

old enough for motherhood,

young enough to call me Sir.


copyright © 09.07.1997 blackstarr

blackstarr52@gmail.com

, , , , , , , ,,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blame it on that hormone induce KFC chicken.

Let's Play said...

That's the culprit, alright! Don't forget that Big Mac!! Peace.

Missy said...

LOVE the ghetto summers!

Let's Play said...

As do I. Peace.